Controller – who is responsible for data processing?
Identity: La Colmena Tecnológica, S.L.
Registered office: Av. José Rodríguez de la Borbolla Camoyán 7, blq. 1 – 2ºB, 41704, Dos Hermanas, Sevilla, Spain
TAX ID: B02670032
Email: [email protected]
Contact: Mario Suárez Galvín
Domain name: https://lacolmenatecnologica.com/
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that we will process the data you provide for:
- Manage the contracting of services through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by La Colmena Tecnológica, S.L., by any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- To send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes his consent.
- Compliance with legally established obligations, as well as verification of compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, in Solido.es, SL we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In case the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares to have their consent and agrees to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Solido.es, SL from any liability in this regard.
- However, Solido.es, SL may carry out verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations are based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible smooth communication and obstruction of processes you want to perform.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Solido.es, SL.
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
Solido.es, SL will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods of time.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers who provide services to Solido.es, SL, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of contracted services.
Solido.es, SL, has signed the corresponding contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to Solido.es, SL, in order to ensure that such suppliers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by the regulations in force.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and Solido.es, SL servers.
- Encryption of the information in Solido.es, SL’s own servers.
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Solido.es, SL has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in response to the commitment of Solido.es, SL with the protection, integrity and security of personal data of users.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Solido.es, SL is processing your personal data.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Solido.es, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact [email protected].
Finally, we inform you that you can address to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
Solido.es, SL (Spain). All rights reserved.